8888 Yonge Condos is a new condo project by Metroview Developments and is currently in pre-construction. 8888 Yonge architect is designed by Northgrave Architect. The new project will be located at 8888 Yonge Street in Richmond Hill. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Highway 7.
8888 Yonge Condos will be 15 storey tower with 204 mixed units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 485 square feet to about 1921 square feet. All units have balconies. Units will start from the high $300’s. The estimated completion date for 8888 Yonge Condos is set for June 2022.
8888 Yonge Condos will feature 5 lofts with work space and 3 retail or commercial units at the grade level. Amenities will include pet spa, arts & crafts and playroom for children, health and fitness center equipped with an indoor and outdoor yoga studio, indoor even space with private chef’s kitchen, billiards and a social lounge that opens onto an integrated outdoor terrace with an al fresco dining area, outdoor BBQ and fireplace and a Zen Garden with an outdoor lounge and water feature.
8888 Yonge Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Heart of Richmond Hill
- 13 minute walk to Hillcrest Shopping Centre
- 14 minute walk to the Langstaff GO Station
- Walking distance to Langstaff Community Centre
- Close access to Highway 407 and 404
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Royal Orchard Park, Richvale Athletic Park and Langstaff School Park