Artsy Boutique Condos is a new condo project by The Daniels Corporation and is currently in pre-construction. Artsy Boutique architect is designed by Quadrangle Architects Ltd. The new project will be located at 130 River Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Dundas Street East & River Street.
Artsy Boutique Condominiums is the second phase of Artworks Tower by Daniels Corporation. Artsy Boutique will be 11 storey tower with 110 mixed condo units. This tower will be on a shared four storey podium. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for Artsy Boutique Condos is still unknown.
Artsy Boutique Residence will feature retail space on the ground-level fronting onto Dundas Street East. The building will have a three level underground parking garage which will contain 355 spaces. Out of these spots, 248 are for residents, 73 for retail and 27 for visitors. The building will also house 469 bicycle parking spaces located on the ground floor and second floor.
Artsy Condos amenities will include a beautiful lobby, party room, co-working space, arcade room, kid’s zone, state of the art gym, outdoor CrossFit and yoga, outdoor terrace, living lane and more.
Artsy Boutique Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 87/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Regent Park neighbourhood in Toronto
- 5 minute drive to Ryerson University
- Steps to the brand new Regent Park MLSE Athletic Grounds
- 6 minute drive to the CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Close access to the DVP
- 7 minute drive to The Distillery District & St. Lawrence Market
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 98/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Riverdale Park West, Oak Street Park and Sumach-Shuter Parkette