Untitled Toronto: “Curated condominiums at Yonge & Eglinton in collaboration with International Super Star Pharrell Williams”. Untitled Toronto Condos will consist of two towers of 33 and 21 storeys with a total of 751 mixed condo units. The two towers will be conjoined by a 9 storey podium. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom and two bedrooms. All units have a balcony. The estimated completion date for Untitled Toronto Condos is set for End of 2023.
Untitled Toronto Condos will feature 34,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces. Amenities will include indoor/outdoor pool, spa, indoor/outdoor co-work space, kid’s play room, state of the Art gym, yoga studio, basketball court and a rooftop dining with barbecue and pizza ovens. The building will have a two level underground parking which will contain a total of 261 parking space with 212 resident spaces and 49 visitors spaces. On The first level of the garage will also include a total of 826 bicycles space with 740 residents spaces and 86 visitors spaces.
Untitled Toronto Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 89/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood in Toronto
- 12 minute walk to the Eglinton Station
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park and St. Clements-Yonge Parkette